Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bike Love

I've been following my friend Meli's blog, http://bikesandthecity.blogspot.com/, for some time now.  Her love of bikes (and her love of coffee y boys) is infectious.  Not to mention that my fiance Travis commutes on his bike and is forever working on upgrading his bike parts.  Surrounded by endless bike talks and action, how could I not join in the fun?  The problem laid with my memory of a bike accident involving a car over 15 years ago in Berkeley.  I was hit by a car on a bike, albeit at a low speed, and I recall the driver getting out of the car to exclaim, "OMG, this is not my car!"  Gee, thanks, for asking if I was okay!  Luckily, I escaped this accident with few scratches and bruises but the mental trauma must have been great as I had not ridden a bike until recently.  So, in celebration of my new-found love of bike riding, please check out a blog post by Meli featuring me and my beloved bike (cameo appearance by Travis and his badass bike), <3 HJ

Link to the story:
With Love from Oakland ~Bikesandthecity.blogspot.com

Link to blog post by: http://bikesandthecity.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. Heyyy, I read your friend's bike blog too! We should all bike and get coffee sometime, for real! <3, marin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to! Let's talk when I see you on Tuesday and we can coordinate with Meli, yay! ~HJ

    ReplyDelete