Sunday, May 6, 2012

This is Love!

Mother's gentle breath tickles,
Trees shimmer in all their glory,
beckoning me to sit under their restful shades,
Father Sun spreads his rays of brilliant warmth
to envelop me in his embrace,
Birds flit about in eagerness
to share in Mother's precious gift,
Gift of life, love and energy.
Spreading out a feather soft blanket,
I lie with my back hugging the earth,
Mother cradling me tenderly,
rocking me to a dream state.
I look up at the sky, dazzling blue,
Fluffy white clouds rolling by,
Seagulls riding the waves of wind
in harmony,
Rainbow of kites dots the sky,
dancing merrily to Mother's rhythm
we all long to feel,
I close my eyes, breathe in the beauty,
the joy of this moment, this time, this place.
I breathe out all my cares and thoughts away,
send them off with the wind.
My heart opens up slowly
like a flower opening up its petals,
to meet its lover, the glittering sun,
and when I am in full bloom,
kissed by the sun,
I know this is LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment