Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So tell me what's it all about

It's about that gentle yearning
a little tug on your heart
an involuntary upward sweep
of your ruby red lips
running my fingers in your feather
soft hair as you rest your head
on my lap and your long curvy
lashes I am so jealous of sweep
down to kiss to tease to hide
your sweetheart eyes as I run
my fingertips down your stubbles
Crinkling my nose at this strange
pleasure of stubby hair bristling
under my fingertips and I tell you
that you need to shave and you reply
as you always do what if I let it
grow out and I say I don't like stubble
burns and you have never grown a beard
because you love me and that is
the nicest sweetest thing ever
you may grow your beard my love but
like I said, you will have that long gappy
kinda beard, not the kind lumberjacks
have you hear?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely work! I'm definitely going to visit the blog frequently.
    Infiniti Air Conditioner Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative site.
    Mazda Supercharger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chevrolet W4 Turbocharger
    I just came across your blog and found it be really helpful in my evaluation

    ReplyDelete