Saturday, February 18, 2012

Thank You

Wondering soul I was
Lost soul I was
Until you came into my life
Cornered and scared I was
Wounded and closed I was
Until you gave me hope to believe.

All my life I was searching for someone
Someone to fill the void of my loneliness
And when betrayed by Love,
I shut the gateway to my heart,
shut down to the world
shut off my path to love.

But now, my eyes are open
Through your unconditional, selfless love
I found the one I was searching for
It was not you I found, it was me I found,
I will fill the void of my loneliness
I want to love me and I want to be happy.

Through you,
I see the strength in me,
Through you,
I feel the passion in me.
Through you,
I feel the compassion in me.
Through you,
I feel the love in me.
With you or without you, I realize,
I can do anything, I believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment